Frame-supported water storage tank for rural fire fighting
About the Oasis Tank
Firefighters have long recognized the value and ease of using foldable frame tanks given that efficient and effective use of water resources is critical in rural locations where sources may be limited. With the Oasis Tank, while the pumper draws water from it, the water tender can make another trip for more water to refill it. This ensures a steady supply that allows crews to maintain fire action throughout the incident.
Transportation and set-up of the Oasis Tank is easy and quick due to its lightweight, rust-proof, foldable frame. Draining of the Oasis Tank is just as easily accomplished via a 10” (25.4 cm) dump sleeve. Field-tested and proven to be a highly practical containment solution, the Oasis Tank is a must-have tool for rural fire departments.
- 1” (2.5 cm) square aluminum tubing
- Solid welded accordion frame
- Lightweight aluminum that will not rust
- Frame folds for easy transport
- 28 oz. (orange) reinforced vinyl fabric
- 2” (5.1 cm) superior radio frequency welded seams
- 120” (25.4 cm) dump sleeve with grommets
- Grommets every 6” (15.2 cm) along top
- 2” (5.1 cm) webbing handholds inside liner with 2” (5.1 cm) Fastex buckles allowing suction hose tie down and easy handling
- Replacement liners and parts are available for all sizes and brands of frame tanks and can be purchased separately
|Fireflex Oasis Tank Brochure|