Helicopter slung water for ground fire fighting crews
Helitanks deliver water to ground crews in areas with limited water resources. The Helitank can be secured by a sling around a tree or stump and attached to two large ‘D’ rings on the uphill side. Specifically designed for Type 2 helicopters, the tank can deliver critical water resources for exhausted fire crews in hard-to-reach spots.
Capable of providing a steady supply of fresh drinking water or a supply of standard water for mop-up operations, the Helitank has proven itself as a trusted water supply tool. The Helitank is available in two sizes and two models: standard or potable (drinking) water.
- Constructed of durable and rugged fabric that is mold and mildew resistant
- Harness is constructed of heavy-duty tie-down webbing for strong and secure transport
- Includes one each fill and drain ports for quick filling and discharge
- Compact for easy storage
- Comes with a 4” (102 mm) filler cap
- Comes with a 1.5” (380 mm) discharge hose with ball valve shut-off
- Easy to clean and repair