Spill collection for indoor or outdoor use
About the Drip Defender
The Drip Defender is a rugged, easy-to-use, all-purpose spill collection pad designed to catch leaks. Ideal for use under all types of vehicles, industrial machinery or any other potential sources for leaks, the Drip Defender is able to withstand all climates and conditions.
The window-style design accommodates a standard 19″ x 17″ (48 cm x 43 cm) absorbent pad. Economically efficient, only the absorbent pad inside needs replacement once it is saturated with liquids.
- Constructed of durable Chem-Shield material suitable to -34 degrees Celsius (-30 degrees Fahrenheit), the Drip Defender is resistant to fuels, oils and most chemicals including acids or choose Arctic-Shield fabric to meet the CAN/ULC-S668-12 standard. Arctic-Shield fabric is fully certified by Intertek to meet the CAN/ULC-S668-12 standard for liners. This standard is listed in the Storage Tank Systems for Petroleum Products and Allied Petroleum Products Regulations (SOR/2008-197), under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999.
- The Drip Defender includes a window style pocket designed to hold a standard 19″ x 17″ (48 cm x 43 cm) absorbent pad.
- A grommet in one corner with a string attached allows for easy retrieval from under vehicles.
- Custom designs available.
- The weighted chain supported edge is ideal for outdoor use and enables excess liquid containment after the absorbent pad is saturated.
- Arctic King
- Desert King
- Jungle King
- Terra Tank (Water and Chemical)
- Terra Tank (Fuel)
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank (BATT)
- Custom Fuel Pump Systems
- Litre Hosen, Heli-Pump, Slimline
- Onion Tank
- Insta-Berm (L-Rod)
- Insta-Berm (Frame)
- Ride-Side Berm
- Drip Defender
- Hazmat Tank