Desert King ™
Field-tested and proven in deserts throughout the world
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
About the Desert King
The Desert King collapsible bladder tank was specifically designed for liquid fuel storage in desert environments. Constructed from a proprietary high-durability fabric unique to SEI Industries, it has excellent UV and high temperature resistance for a longer life expectancy than any other urethane collapsible fabric tank for the desert.
With all these features, the Desert King is ideally suited for even the most challenging desert conditions. Combining portability and versatility with economy, they are available in a full range of sizes from 250 USG (1000 L) to 33,000 USG (125,000 L). Multiple King tanks can be connected together through a manifold system to create a cost-effective tank farm with unlimited capacity.
- Primary storage tank with desert vent
- Secondary containment berm
- Rainwater filter system
- Fuel transfer, metering and filtration equipment
- SunShade protection
- Suitable for JP-1, JP-4, JP-8, kerosene and diesel fuels with less than 60% aromatic content.
- 100% RF (radio frequency) welded
- Fully collapsible
- Rapidly deployable
- Easy to fold, transport and relocate
- Requires minimal site preparation
- Lightweight (saves on transportation costs)
- Won’t rust or corrode
- Tank continually adjusts to any volume of liquid so that air cannot accumulate, reducing microbiological growth.
About Desert King Fabric
Desert King tanks are constructed from a fabric that was purposely engineered by SEI for above-ground storage of fuels in desert climates at remote sites. The certified proprietary fabric is double-offset coated to provide the lowest diffusion rates in the industry and meets the CAN/CSA-B837-14 standard for collapsible fabric storage tanks (bladders). This is an important aspect in desert climates where temperatures can cause excess vapour accumulation. Double-offset coating significantly slows this damaging condition and lengthens service life.
Exclusive Desert King fabric exceeds US military specifications which provides a number of advantages that ultimately help to preserve fuel quality and extend equipment life and safety.
- Arctic King
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank (BATT)
- Custom Fuel Pump Systems
- Fuel Tank Monitoring
- Hazmat Tank
- Insta-Berm (Frame)
- Insta-Berm (L-Rod)
- Jungle King
- Litre Hosen, Heli-Pump, Slimline
- Onion Tank
- Ride-Side Berm
- Terra Tank (Fuel)
- Terra Tank (Water and Chemical)
- Remote Site Division Overview
- King Series Collapsible Tank Overview
- Desert King Tank Brochure (English)
- Desert King Tank Brochure (Spanish)
- Fuel Systems for Desert Climates Brochure
- Berm Cross-Reference Chart
- Desert King Operations Manual
- Desert Fuel Tank Installation – Best Practice
- SunShade Set-Up Instructions