Fire Ignition Spheres
Ignition spheres that meet your critical mission requirements
About Dragon Eggs
Dragon Eggs contain a high-grade potassium permanganate powder and, when injected with glycol, cause a chemical reaction and a 20-40 second delayed ignition, depending on ambient temperature.
This ignition consists of a sustained flame with ‘flare-like properties’ burning for approximately two minutes and allowing fire propagation to effectively take place during burn operations.
Dragon Eggs have a number of distinct advantages which include:
- Ignition reliability (100%)
- Multi-colored casing to increase visibility (easy to spot)
- Smaller size
- Can be used with the revolutionary next generation RED Dragon or GREEN Dragon ground launcher.
About Premo Fireballs
Premo Fireballs provide a safe and reliable ignition source for fire operations. Using potassium permanganate, Premo Fireballs release enough heat energy and deliver enough burn time to light difficult fuel sources in variable moisture conditions. This ensures less gaps in your perfectly dropped fire line for maximum control in risky burn operations.
Premo Fireballs are 32 mm (1.25 in.) in diameter, consisting of approximately 3.0 grams of potassium permanganate. The rate of chemical reaction is dependent upon the particle size of the potassium permanganate and the concentration of the ethylene glycol. When the sphere is injected with approximately 1 ml of common automotive coolant (ethylene glycol), combustion occurs within approximately 20 seconds.
Complete Fire Ignition Products List
- Dragon Eggs (ignition spheres)
- Green Dragon (ground PSD)
- Premo Fireballs (ignition spheres)
- Premo Plastic Sphere Dispenser (aerial PSD)
- Pyroshot (hand launcher)
- Pyroshot HS (gas-powered hand launcher)
- Red Dragon (aerial PSD)