Our Product Lines
Established in 1978, SEI Industries Ltd. is a leading industrial fabrics manufacturer with products in use in 110 countries. Over the past 30 years, SEI has cultivated a unique capability not readily found elsewhere in the world by creating new products from proprietary industrial fabrics that provide advantages not available if made from traditional rigid materials.
Today, SEI serves more than 50 military forces and many other industries such as oil and gas, mining, remote construction, wildland fire management, aviation, environmental spill prevention and disaster response. In addition, SEI offers:
- A global agent network with two international offices and seven international repair facilities.
- A full-service 48,000 sq. ft. (4,460 sq. m.) manufacturing facility, located in Delta, BC, Canada, employing 88 people.
- Superior manufacturing equipment including electronic RF welding equipment for industrial coated fabrics; metal welding, sewing and machining equipment; an in-house fabrics testing laboratory and an 11,000 gallon (50,000 litres) test tank with crane.
SEI is ISO 9001:2015 certified and has been ISO certified since 1994. Our high quality, task-specific products and exemplary service are provided worldwide to:
- International forest fire-fighting agencies
- Disaster relief agencies
- Government and military peacekeeping deployment operations
- Resource-based exploration activities
- Environmental containment companies
- Emergency response agencies
Every employee at SEI Industries is fully committed to supporting our customers by exceeding their expectations and by delivering a high-level of customer service.