About Spill Monkey
Compact versatile spill filtration with high flow rates
With its patented filter media and unique design, Spill Monkey is the ultimate barrier against oil and hydrocarbon contamination and a reliable guard against environmental damage.
Using gravity to filter diesel fuel, jet fuel, gasoline and transformer oil out of rainwater, the Spill Monkey allows operators to safely drain overflow from containers, water reservoirs and berms which need to remain empty to have the capacity to contain any spills.
Featuring an efficient sleek design and smart engineering, Spill Monkey allows for the fast draining of water while providing superior spill capacity. With its automatic shut off in the event of a massive spill, it is an essential addition for berms or any other area prone to oil and hydrocarbon spills.
Discharge from the Monkey has been extensively tested and meets environmental regulations for Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPHs) and Oil and Grease as set by the EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) as well as CFR 40 and the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME).
- Filtration stops contaminates, acting as a hydrocarbon selective unit for diesel fuel, jet fuel, gasoline and transformer oil
- Triangular end caps for stability on the ground
- Longer operational life
- Easy installation within seconds
- Ball valve with sight glass to monitor liquid levels and content
- Hydrocarbon capacity up to 650 cc (22 oz) of diesel fuel
- Feed end features a 3/4” (1.9 cm) camlock inlet
- Filter weight: 2.9 lb. (1.3 kg)
- 1 ft. chemical hose with camlock fittings
- ¾” (1.9 cm) ball valve sight glass assembly with camlocks
- ¾” (1.9 cm) bulkhead fitting to install on any berm (optional)
Spill Monkey, a product of Advanced Water Systems Inc., is licensed for sale through SEI Industries Ltd.