Vehicle containment for the toughest customers
About the Ride-Side Berm
The Ride-Side berm is a specially designed berm with collapsible walls that allows vehicles to enter and exit without manual assistance. Ideal for fuel transfer area containment or temporary secondary containment around tanker trucks, the rugged design of the Ride-Side berm allows it to be used in the toughest environments and by the toughest customers.
Ride-Side’s collapsible entrance and exit walls easily withstand the heaviest wheeled and tracked vehicles while containing leaking vehicle fluids or other hazardous materials. Collapsible hands-free flotation walls allow vehicles to repeatedly enter and exit the berm without manual setup. Meets EPA regulation 40CFR112.7
- L-rod side walls provide rigid support and allow operators to quickly setup the Ride-Side.
- The Ride-Side berm’s design allows it to be easily stored, relocated and setup quickly without tools.
- Mini-ramps allow vehicles to exit the berm while keeping liquid inside the berm.
- Eyelet patches along all sides of the berm allow the use of high-wind stakes to anchor the berm to the ground.
- Drains in all four corners allow the berm to be gravity-drained quickly through a water filter system.
- Constructed of rugged, abrasion resistant Chem-Shield™ fabric, the standard Ride-Side berm is suitable for containment of a variety of chemicals.
- Arctic-Shield™ fabric is also available and features chemical and fire resistance to -50F or -46C (not suitable for acids). Arctic-Shield fabric is fully certified by Intertek to meet the CAN/ULC-S668-12 standard for liners. This standard is listed in the Storage Tank Systems for Petroleum Products and Allied Petroleum Products Regulations (SOR/2008-197), under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999. Verify our Intertek certification here.
- Collapsible hands-free flotation walls allow vehicles to repeatedly enter and exit the berm without manual assistance.
- Compatible with an optional RainDrain™ filtration system that removes hydrocarbons and additives from captured water through gravity drainage.
- Optional track belting available to protect the berm from heavy wheel damage.
- Optional rig matting for heavy or tracked vehicles.
- Arctic King
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank (BATT)
- Custom Fuel Pump Systems
- Desert King
- Fuel Tank Monitoring
- Hazmat Tank
- Insta-Berm (Frame)
- Insta-Berm (L-Rod)
- Jungle King
- Litre Hosen, Heli-Pump, Slimline
- Onion Tank
- Terra Tank (Fuel)
- Terra Tank (Water and Chemical)