Onion Tank ™
Protected potable water storage with two models to choose from
About the Onion Tank
Military forces and industry rely on the Onion Tank for the storage of drinking water in remote locations and emergency situations. Capacities range from 264 USG to 3000 USG. This open-top tank is approved for potable water and is constructed of heavy-duty urethane coated fabric. Complete with a top cover (to prevent evaporation and contamination), the Onion Tank is fully collapsible and easily transportable.
Two Potable Water Models to Choose From
The Onion Tank is available in two different models depending on the type of top cover selected:
- Onion Tank Standard: Top cover is supported with fiberglass battens and secured with shock cords.
- Onion Tank ZipperTOP: The ZipperTOP lid prevents dirt and debris from entering the tank and will not be blown away by high winds.
- No assembly required – the self-supporting design allows for quick set-up and knock-down.
- The Onion Tank is easy to fold up so it takes up less space.
- Deployment anywhere – the low profile of the Onion Tank provides stability on slopes up to 12.5 degrees allowing deployment with minimal site preparation
- The unique flotation collar requires no inflation and is also capable of supporting a hose for top filling.
- Shock cord straps or a zipper hold the fitted top cover firmly in place; this means it’s easy to install and place, easily accessible for inspection and minimizes contamination.
- Handles on the outside of the tank allow for quick set up and easy lifting and a handle on the inside of the tank allows it to be opened inside out for easy cleaning.
- Two 2” fill/drain ports, 180° apart provide the capability to discharge liquid quickly from either side of the tank.
- Flange and abrasion covers provide solid protection of the drain ports.
- The Onion Tank is constructed of heavy-duty urethane fabric, which protects the potable water.
- Low maintenance, easy to clean and repair.
- Aqua-Shield in 24 oz. mil-spec (PD-53048) material, 30 oz. NSF-approved material for potable water storage or 32 oz. mil-spec (Mil-T-53029C) material.
- Chem-Shield in 30 oz. chemical-resistant material for grey or black water storage.
- Arctic King
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank (BATT)
- Custom Fuel Pump Systems
- Desert King
- Fuel Tank Monitoring
- Hazmat Tank
- Insta-Berm (Frame)
- Insta-Berm (L-Rod)
- Jungle King
- Litre Hosen, Heli-Pump, Slimline
- Ride-Side Berm
- Terra Tank (Fuel)
- Terra Tank (Water and Chemical)