Commercial pump systems for every application and location
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Choose from Custom or Ready-to-Ship Pump Systems
SEI has a long history of manufacturing quality custom-designed fuel pumping systems to meet individual customer needs. Complete turnkey systems for remote sites are our specialty with all components engineered and fully integrated to meet your specific requirements for pumping capacity, filtration and metering. Typical flow rates are 50-250 USGPM (189-946 LPM) with diesel, gasoline or electric-powered models available. Filters and hose assemblies are also available.
Utilizing this pump knowledge and expertise, SEI also offers a line-up of standardized off-the-shelf pumps to help support remote site operations in need of a ready-to-ship inventory. Over time, we’ve realized that our customers sometimes just need a standard pump that can be shipped right away to keep their operations running smoothly.
Our standardized pumps meet the most common needs of commercial operations but are still crafted to the same high standard as our custom pumps and we can usually ship on the same day, if needed. With numerous capacities to choose from, SEI’s ready-to-ship pump inventory consists of:
- Aviation refueling pumps with jet fuel filtration coalescer/separator and totalizing flow meter. Available in 50 and 100 GPM models, each pump option is housed on a skid with a roll cage, wheels and handles for easy shipping and deployment.
- Aviation Pump Cart is a portable wheeled fuel pump that allows for easy mobility around unimproved airport locations. The Aviation Pump Cart can be transported by fixed-wing aircraft as well as laid down and secured to the floor of the aircraft, ensuring that the pump engine will not leak fuel, even if full.
- Custom self-priming pump systems are designed and assembled according to individual customer specifications. Complete turnkey systems for remote sites are our specialty with all components engineered and fully integrated to meet your specific requirements for pumping capacity, filtration and metering.
- Heli-Pumps offer a compact jet fuel coalescer/separator filtration system with totalizing flow meter. Available in 10-20 GPM models making them ideal for remote site operations. In use around the world by military special forces and helicopter operators because of their size and portability.
- Military pumping systems that store and distribute fuel or water on a large scale are a unique product offering from SEI. Our specialized military pumping systems includes a variety of combat-ready models that are multi-mission capable. In use by Canada’s Department of National Defence (DND) as well as other military forces around the world.
- Transfer pumps for diesel or jet fuel, designed for easy fuel transfer between two points. Available in 100 or 150 GPM models, these pumps are perfect for high volume applications or pumping over long distances.
- Vehicle pumps for diesel fuel with a choice of 30, 60 or 90 GPM. Each pump option is housed on a skid with a roll cage, wheels and handles. Filtration, totalizing flow meter and grounding reel are standard. All models have a welded bottom (with drain) that prevents minor spill and drips.
- Arctic King
- Desert King
- Jungle King
- Terra Tank – Water and Chemical
- Terra Tank – Fuel
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank
- ER Tank
- Onion Tank
- Ride-Side Berm
- Hazmat Tank
- Oasis Tank