Custom Pump Systems
Custom pump systems to meet your specific needs
About Our Custom Pump Systems
We design and assemble self-priming custom pump systems according to individual customer specifications. Complete turnkey systems for remote sites are our specialty with all components engineered and fully integrated to meet your specific requirements for pumping capacity, filtration and metering.
Typical flow rates are 50-250 USGPM (189-946 LPM) with diesel, gasoline or electric-powered models available. Filters and hose assemblies are also available.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Excellent ability to pick up prime quickly.
- Standard recoil start.
- Self-lubricating pump (no maintenance).
- Pressure relief valve.
- 2 inch (50 mm) camlock fittings with dust plugs.
- Powder coated roll cage around pump and engine.
- Pump transfer systems feature diesel engines.
- Electric motor drive
- Two levels of filtration available (ground and aviation)
- Inlet and outlet ball valves
- Totalizing flowmeter
- Wheels, handles and footstand to convert the standard frame to a handcart
- Hose, hose reels and nozzles
- Arctic King
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank (BATT)
- Desert King
- Fuel Tank Monitoring
- Hazmat Tank
- Insta-Berm (Frame)
- Insta-Berm (L-Rod)
- Jungle King
- Litre Hosen, Heli-Pump, Slimline
- Onion Tank
- Ride-Side Berm
- Terra Tank (Fuel)
- Terra Tank (Water and Chemical)