HPARS (Commercial Model)
High-pressure aviation refueling system for commercial use
HPARS: Military tough, commercial capable
Originally designed for use by military forces, SEI Industries’ High-Pressure Aviation Refueling System (HPARS) is now available for commercial use.
Best defined as a durable, portable method of fueling and de-fueling jet fuel to and from aircraft and fuel tanker trucks, the HPARS uses a self-priming centrifugal pump driven by an electric motor with filtration provided by a horizontal filter separator (per API 1581 5th).
Rated for a maximum flow rate of 750 liters (198 USG) per minute, the HPARS system controls fuel flow via a manually operated globe valve while a flow meter measures the amount of fuel delivered.
The system includes several safety features; it’s explosion proof (as per the Canadian electrical code), incorporates easy-to-use emergency stop buttons and controls that can be operated with large winter gloves and provides a deadman switch that can be used by operators during refueling. Fire extinguishers and a small spill kit are also included.
Contained in a steel weatherproof enclosure with its own lighting system, the HPARS is ready for deployment anywhere in the world.
An HPARS unit deployed in the arctic for a mining company’s use.
- Originally designed to meet tough Canadian military specifications
- Provides high capacity pressure refueling
- Roll up and cabinet style access doors provide easy access for operations and maintenance
- All stainless steel piping
- Explosion-proof lighting and controls
- Explosion-proof electrical connectors
- Three lug dry break connections
- All buttons are large enough for heavy winter gloves
- Provides ability to defuel aircraft to storage tanks
- 750 LPM (198 USGPM) high pressure truck and aviation fill pump
- Skid mounted, full enclosure, integral secondary containment
- 208 volt, 3 phase 30 amp
- Red/white LED low voltage lighting
- 50’ powered hose reel
- API 1581 jet fuel filtration
- Sampling ports
- Arctic King
- Desert King
- Jungle King
- Terra Tank – Water and Chemical
- Terra Tank – Fuel
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank
- ER Tank
- Onion Tank
- Ride-Side Berm
- Hazmat Tank