Helicopter slung water for ground fire fighting crews
About the Helitank
Helitanks are designed for water delivery to ground crews in areas with limited water resources. The Helitank can be secured by a sling around a tree or stump and attached to two large ‘D’ rings on the uphill side. Specifically designed for Type 2 helicopters, the Helitank can deliver critical water resources for exhausted fire crews in hard-to-reach spots.
Capable of providing a steady supply of fresh drinking water or a supply of standard water for mop-up operations, the Helitank has proven itself as a trusted water supply tool. The Helitank is available in two sizes and two models; standard or potable (drinking) water.
- Constructed of durable and rugged fabric that is mold and mildew resistant
- Harness is constructed of heavy-duty tie-down webbing for strong and secure transport
- Includes one each fill and drain ports for quick filling and discharge
- Compact for easy storage
- Comes with a 4” (102 mm) filler cap
- Comes with a 1.5” (380 mm) discharge hose with ball valve shut-off
- Easy to clean and repair
- Fireflex Pumpkin Tank
- Fireflex Low Profile (LP) Tank
- Tender Tank
- Oasis Tank