Bambi Bucket Accessories For Your Needs
Adding value to every drop!
Bambi Bucket Accessories
Collapsible, lightweight, tough and easily stowed, the Bambi Bucket has proven itself worldwide as the most powerful and effective tool for aerial fire suppression, which there are numerous Bambi Bucket Accessories that can be added to her arsenal.
Today, more than 1,000 helicopter operators and fire fighting agencies in 110 countries rely on the Bambi Bucket. In fact, more than 90% percent of all heli-bucketing in the world is done with the Bambi Bucket.
Since fighting fires with helicopters is an expensive business, getting the most out of every drop is important to operators. That’s why it’s critical to match the right accessories with the right bucket. To help make your choices easier to understand, SEI has prepared a compatibility chart.
Accessories Compatibility Chart
Just click on the button below, find your model of bucket and then compare what accessories best suit your aircraft and mission profiles.
For example, the PowerFill Snorkel (an external pump) is ideal for standard or small Max Bambi Buckets such as the BB 1821 – 3542, and BBX 2024 – 3542. On the other hand, PowerFill Max (an internal 2 or 4 pumps) are only applicable to BBX 4453 and larger size buckets.
- Powerfill Torrentula
- PowerFill Snorkel
- PowerFill Max
- Bambi PowerPack (Bambi Bucket, Bambi Max)
- Sacksafoam Bladder
- Sacksafoam Heli-Case
- Sacksafoam Plus
- Mobility Sled
- Marine Recovery Device (MRD)
- Remote Power Supply (Torrentula)
- Bambi Bucket Product and Accessories Catalog
- Bambi Bucket Background Article
- Vertical Magazine Bambi Bucket Article
- Bambi Bucket (Standard Valve) Brochure
- Bambi Bucket Operations Manual (All Models)
- BB6072-1821 (Small Bucket) Service Manual
- BB2024-4453 (Medium Bucket) Service Manual
- BB5566-HL9800 (Large Bucket) Service Manual
- Bambi Bucket Repair Quick Guide Manual
- Bambi PowerFill Snorkel Manual
- Bambi Bucket Damage Assessment Guide
- Bambi Bucket YouTube Channel
- Bambi Bucket Field Service Briefing
- Operations Manuals
- Technical Bulletins