Aviation Fuel Pump Cart
Portable fueling for remote airport locations
Aviation Fuel Pump Cart for Easy Mobility
The Aviation Fuel Pump Cart has been designed for superior mobility around unimproved runways at remote airport locations. One person can easily move the pump and its hoses through rough terrain to refill aircraft quickly from a portable fuel tank.
Engineered to fit through a narrow aircraft door opening (such as a Twin Otter), the Aviation Pump Cart can be transported by fixed-wing aircraft as well as laid down and secured to the floor of the aircraft, ensuring that the pump engine will not leak fuel, even if full. Additionally, the cart incorporates a robust hose hanger that can hold 50 ft. (15 m) of discharge hose plus a nozzle and 12 ft. (3.6 m) of suction hose.
- 100 US gallons (378 liters) per minute diesel-powered pump with mechanical totalizing flow meter, aviation filtration 0.5 micron “monitor type” with differential pressure gauge, 1 ½” inlet and outlet with ball valves and camlocks, bonding cable.
- Mounted on steel powder-coated portable cart with heavy duty pneumatic wheels and hose hangers.
- 29” (L) x 29” (W) x 55” (H), 238 lbs. / 74 cm (L) x 74 cm (W) x 140 cm (H), 107 kg.
- Suction Hose – 12’ x 2” certified aviation suction hose with camlocks.
- Discharge Hose – 50’ x 1 ½” certified discharge hose with camlocks.
- Nozzle – 1 ½” overwing nozzle with swivel and camlock.
- Arctic King
- Desert King
- Jungle King
- Terra Tank – Water and Chemical
- Terra Tank – Fuel
- Bulk Aviation Transport Tank
- ER Tank
- Onion Tank
- Ride-Side Berm
- Hazmat Tank
- Oasis Tank